Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It Never Hurts to be Open Minded

I would have to say that I do the least skincare work compared to most of my friends.  I should probably do more preventative maintenance for aging and exfoliation but I simply dread working too hard on beauty routines.  I like to simplify and get to the basics and be done with it!!

My very best girlfriend is extremely religious about her skincare routine; I've seen that girl cleanse, tone and moisturize her skin while black out drunk! Phew, now that is dedication that I simply do not have!   My cousin has the most gorgeous milky white complexion that I am not exaggerating, is absolutely flawless.   She has more skincare products than anyone on the planet and her routine could stump a rocket scientist, but whatever she is doing is clearly working for her.  I've tried to take pointers from her, but like I said before what works for her just doesn't work for me; our complexions and skincare needs are completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment